Here are few guidelines to help make the regisration process quick and easy.
1. Registration for the 2017 summer swim and dive season is now open. You can access the site at https://dhwarriors.swimtopia.com/register. For those returning to the teams, please login using your same user name and password from last year before registering. This saves you having to reenter all your information. If you are a returning member and know of new members interested in the swim and dive program please forward this email to them.
2. Spirit wear is also available for purchase with your registration. If you decide to purchase spirit wear items after you register, you can do so in the spirit wear section of the website. All spirit wear items must be ordered by June 1st. We will notify you when they are available to pick up. If the minimum order is not reached your money will be refunded.
3. Each athlete will receive a t-shirt from each team they register with. If you register by Monday, May 24 we will ensure the t-shirt size you select for your athlete is delivered to the athlete. If you register after May 24 then size selection is on a first come first served basis.
4. Mini Warriors: If your swimmer was a Mini Warrior last year then we recommend you pay the registration fee when you register. If you have a new swimmer who must be evaluated to see if they are strong enough to be a Mini Warrior then we recommend you hold off paying the registration fee for your mini warrior until after the evaluation. If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact the swim reps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Completed registration forms and payment must be received before an athlete can participate in a practice. Mini warrior evaluations do not count as a practice so payment is not required. However, we would prefer a registration form on file if possible.
6. Please do not change anything about your child's name as it appears in Swimtopia. (e.g adding or deleting a middle initial or nickname). NVSL maintains a database where you can lookup your child's times dating back many years. Swimtopia is used to generate our meet entries which feed this NVSL system. If you child's changes in Swimtopia even slightly, the NVSL system will treat the data as if it belongs to a new swimmer.